Friday, October 5, 2012

Cocktail Hour


I love my job! Everyone I work with loves to eat as much as I do and there is nothing better than breaking bread with a bunch of foodies. Everyone is eating off of each others plates, sometimes without even asking! And then there is cocktail hour...which often times lasts all night :)
From my previous post you can tell I've had great food experiences, and, I've had some great cocktail experiences too! One of my favorite was in New Orleans, where I had the pleasure of realizing I really do like Gin, thanks to Chris McMillian, world famous bartender who works at The Renaissance Pere Marquette Hotel in New Orleans
Now that I've gotten the intro stuff out of the way, on to the fun stuff...cocktails!




Shorty's, Seattle WA

If you are going to Shorty's be sure and bring tons of quarters,
because you  can still play pinball here for a quarter!!! I had a ton of fun
here drinking PBR on tap, eating hot dogs and playing old school
Pinball with some of my foodie friends.

ESPN Zone LA Live

Petra's Bistro, Mammoth Lakes, CA

Love this bumper sticker! My mother-in-law always had Two Buck Chuck for her guests. 
Whenever I had dinner at her house I brought real wine, and served the TBC to those
who prefer their wine mixed with 7-up. It actually makes a great wine cooler :)

Laetita Vineyard, Arroyo Grande CA

Great Pino Noir in my neck of the woods!


PF Chang's, Somewhere USA

Great happy hour at the bar, every day, from 3 PM to 6 PM

Scoozi, Boston MA

Nothing better than a pitcher of Sangria for lunch!












Presidential Lounge, Riverside CA





Hollywood CA

Chimay Belgian Ale, brewed by Trappist Monks,
9% alcohol by volume, and Schweddy Balls Ice Cream.
Need I say more?




No comments:

Post a Comment